Smash burger recipe Blackstone is a delicious way to cook your burgers. The patties are cooked on a flat top grill and then smashed down onto the grill, which gives them their characteristic crunchy crust.
The secret to a good smash burger is to use high-quality beef and cook the patties on a hot grill. If you are looking for a delicious smash burger recipe, look no further than the Blackstone smash burger.
This recipe uses high-quality beef and cooks the patties on a hot grill, resulting in a delicious burger with a crunchy crust. Give this recipe a try the next time you are in the mood for a delicious burger. If you want to know more detail, read this article.
What Is A Smash Burger?
Smash burgers are a style of burger that is made by pressing down on the patty with a spatula while it cooks, which creates a crispy crust and seals in the juices. This method of cooking burgers was made popular by the Smashburger chain and has since been adopted by many other restaurants.
Smash burgers are typically made with a beef patty that is ground very fine, and they are usually cooked on a griddle or flat top grill. The key to making a great smash burger is to use high-quality beef and to make sure that the patty is thin enough so that it can be cooked all the way evenly through.
These burgers are made by taking a ball of beef and smashing it down on the grill. The thin patty cooks quickly and has a crispy exterior. The inside is juicy and flavorful. They are often served on a toasted bun with American cheese, pickles, onions, and ketchup. The flavor profile of a smash burger is similar to that of a fast food burger, but the quality is much higher.
Some Popular Smash Burger Recipe Blackstone
Here are some delicious smash burger recipes blackstone that you can make easy at home:
Blackstone Griddle Smash Burger Recipe
This delicious, easy-to-follow recipe will show you how to make the perfect smash burger on your Blackstone griddle. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a mouth-watering burger that is sure to please everyone at your next backyard cookout!
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 28 oz. can
- Beef and Sea Salt
- Fully cooked--Ready to eat; All Natural--No MSG or other preservatives; No water added; Chunk style--Maintains texture and flavor; Gluten Free; Low in Sodium/Fat; Shelf stable
- Ideal for chefs (home and restaurant), campers, boaters, survivalists, etc
- Lima, OH
- RESTAURANT FAVORITE: Bring a restaurant favorite home! A convenient and affordable way to make burrito bowls for the whole family.
- KIT INCLUDES: Cilantro Lime white rice, Mild Mexican seasoning mix, and Mild Queso Blanco sauce.
- JUST ADD: Ground beef and toppings.
- QUICK PREP: Ready in about 30 minutes.
- CONTAINS: 11 oz
- 100% Grass-Fed, Organic Ground Beef - 85/15 - 85% Lean
- Paleo and Keto Friendly. Whole30 Approved. Gluten Free and MSG Free
- Antibiotic Free, Animal Welfare Certified. Raised Humanely without Growth Stimulants
- Expedited Shipping – Orders should be fulfilled by the following business day or within 48 hours of being placed. Transit time is subject to FedEx availability. An automated email with tracking information will be sent once the order has been shipped. Please reach out if you have any concerns regarding your order.
- Freshness Guaranteed – All orders are shipped in insulated coolers with dry ice to ensure that your products ship and stay frozen. Please contact us for any issues. We're here to help
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Smoother and more mellow than raw garlic
- Made from fresh, whole garlic cloves that have been dried and ground
- Powdered garlic disperses completely and evenly into your dishes
- Use 1/4 tsp. garlic powder in place of 1 clove of fresh garlic
- Non GMO
- McCormick Fine Garlic Powder always starts with fresh, whole garlic
- Adds rich, savory flavor to all your favorite family recipes
- Fine garlic powder disperses completely into your sauces, marinade & soups
- Use in taco fillings, chili, pasta sauce, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and more
- Larger size container perfect for frequent cooking or professional kitchens
- 24-ounces of Happy Belly Granulated Garlic
- Granulated garlic has a coarser texture and robust flavor than garlic powder, which is finely ground
- 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic contains 1 clove of fresh garlic
- Can be used in stews, roasts, gravies, soups and sauces, pizza and pasta etc.
- Kosher certified
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Sharp, toasty onion flavor
- Always made from California-grown onions
- Convenient pantry staple makes dinner preparation a cinch
- Powdered onion disperses completely and evenly into your dishes
- Try 1 tbsp. onion powder in place of ½ cup chopped fresh onions
- McCormick Granulated Onion is made from whole white onions
- Savory pure onion flavor for just about any dish
- So convenient, use to avoid the hassle of peeling and chopping onions
- 1 tbsp. granulated onion = ½ cup chopped fresh onions
- Use as a base for homemade dry rubs and seasoning blends
- One 22-ounce bottle of Happy Belly Onion Powder
- Kosher certified
- Savory rich onion flavor
- Works in any recipe that calls for dried or fresh onions
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 ounces American cheese, sliced
- QUALITY WISCONSIN AMERICAN CHEESE. 1 lb cheese block is made from America’s Dairyland Grade A Wisconsin milk, is full of calcium, and has a smooth and creamy consistency
- CLASSIC ALL AMERICAN CHEESE. All American cheese is a classic fan favorite that can be shredded or sliced
- USE FOR ENTERTAINING. Cheese is perfect for slicing or shredding and serving guests. Use during wine night, football game party, meat and cheese tasting, or any occasion
- HEALTHY GLUTEN FREE SNACK. Pair cheese with crackers, pretzels, or on a sandwich to create a great flavorful combination
- READY TO SERVE SHELF STABLE. Bring cheese with you to happy hour, on a picnic, or to set out at a party without having to worry. Cheeses are shelf stable and do not require refrigeration until after they are opened, but don’t worry- there won’t be any left
- Presliced American cheese
- America's most popular cheese
- 120 slices per loaf
- Order more than one item from any of the Shullsburg Creamery product lines and save on shipping (see shipping rates and policies)
- Economical 5 pound loaf
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- America’s best-loved mustard with extra turmeric and mustard seeds
- Try it in salad dressings and dips for bold, rich, mustard taste
- Stone ground, #1 grade mustard seeds; kosher certified and gluten-free
- Only quality ingredients; product of the USA
- No artificial flavors, colorants, dyes or high-fructose corn syrup
- One 8 oz. bottle of Heinz Yellow Mustard
- From Fourth of July to Labor Day, add some tangy mustard flavor to all your summer BBQs
- Heinz Yellow Mustard delivers the perfect balance of flavor and tang to all your favorite summer grilling foods
- Heinz Yellow Mustard delivers the perfect balance of flavor and tang
- Offers the thick and rich taste you expect from Heinz
- Packaging may vary
- One 14-ounce bottle of Happy Belly Yellow Mustard
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon Brand
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Step 1. Preheat your skillet to medium-high heat
Preheat your skillet to medium-high heat so that your burger will cook evenly.
Step 2. Mix together the ground beef, salt, and pepper in a bowl
Mix the ground beef, salt, and pepper in a bowl. This will help your burger taste better.
Step 3. Form the meat mixture into four equal size patties
Form the meat mixture into four equal size patties. This will help your burger cook evenly on the grill.
Step 4. Place the patties on the skillet and cook for about three minutes per side
Place the patties on the grill and cook for about three minutes per side. This will help your burger to be cooked evenly on both sides.
Step 5. During the last few minutes of cooking, prepare other toppings
When your burgers are almost done, you can start to prepare the other toppings. This way, everything will be ready to go when the burgers are done.
Step 6. When the burgers are fully cooked, remove them from the skillet and place them on a plate
When the burgers are fully cooked, remove them from the skillet and place them on a plate. You can now add toppings as desired.
Step 7. Spread mayo on each hamburger bun and place the burgers on the buns
You will need to put some mayo on each hamburger bun. After that, you can add the burgers. You can add any toppings that you want to your burger.
Step 8. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
After cooking the burger, you will need to drizzle it with some extra virgin olive oil. Serve it to your friends and family right away!
Blackstone Classic Smash Burgers Recipe
Smash burgers are all the rage right now, and for a good reason – they are delicious! If you have never had one before, a smash burger is a burger cooked on a grill or in a pan until it is nice and crispy.
For this recipe, we are going to show you how to make Blackstone Classic Smash Burgers. These burgers are topped with American cheese, bacon, and onion jam and are absolutely delicious! The great thing about them is that you can customize them to your own liking.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Shredded Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Aged over 24 months
- Imported from Italy
- Ships Refrigerated
- A CHEESE LOVERS DREAM. Chose from an assortment of top quality Wisconsin cheeses including Sheboygan Aged Sharp Cheddar, Chippewa Falls Cheddar & Bacon, Hayward Hot Pepper, Green Bay Garden & Veggie, Tomahawk Tomato & Basil, and Oshkosh Onion & Garlic
- ENHANCES ANY MEAL OR SNACK. Easily pairs with crackers, pretzels, fruit, meats, sausage, salami, sandwiches, nuts, olives, jams, chocolate, wine, and party beverages
- WISCONSIN CHEESE EVERYONE WILL LOVE. Cheese is the way to the heart. Make a cheese platter for any event including Birthday, Anniversary, Holiday, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Summer BBQ, Tailgate, Picnic, Housewarming Party, Congratulations, Get Well, Thank You, Christmas, and Corporate Gift
- PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING. Perfect assortment of cheeses to shred, slice, cube, grate, or melt for a fondue spreadable dip to create a cheese platter or charcuterie board
- READY TO SERVE - SELF STABLE. Our gourmet cheese is ready to serve and only requires refrigeration after opening. Each cheese block is made in the USA and hand packed with quality and care
- 2 strips bacon, diced
- 72 pre-cooked bacon strips with resealable package
- Bulk order of high quality premium cuts equal to 5 pounds of raw bacon
- Slow smoked for complex sweet and savory flavor
- Ready to eat; no refrigeration needed before opening
- No prep, no mess; great for whole family or wholesale
- Precooked uncured bacon with no preservatives equal to 1 pound of thick cut raw bacon
- No artificial ingredients; pork raised without added hormones; federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork
- No nitrites or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in seasoning
- All natural bacon; high quality premium cuts
- No prep, no mess, no MSG, and gluten free
- Delicious Fully Cooked Bacon
- Great for Sandwiches
- Summer Time Picnic Snack
- Crunchy Bacon
- 1/4 cup onion jam
- DELIGHTFUL APPETIZER: A hearty yet mellow spread that expertly balances sweet, savory, and tart flavor profiles
- PERFECT FOR BURGERS: Spread it on a grilled portobello burger or sandwich with grilled pineapple for a sweet touch
- DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS: Add a gourmet twist to any appetizer such as flatbread with goat cheese, brie tartlets, apple pastry bites. Can be paired as a dip with bacon, pears, gorgonzola or stirred into broth for French onion soup
- CLEAN, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free and gluten-free
- QUALITY PRODUCTS: Divina olives and antipasti represent authentic taste, traceability, and superb quality. The Divina name is the gold standard in responsibility and traditionally prepared Mediterranean specialties
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, 13 oz
- A versatile pantry essential for quick appetizers, entrees and sauces.
- A delicious combination of slow-roasted garlic, sweet onions and balsamic vinegar that delivers a savory balance and a harmony of flavors
- Serve simply with cream cheese and crackers or bake atop a pre-made pizza crust
- It all started in 1991 at a local farmers' market with a few dozen items that we'd finished hand-labeling only hours before. Fast-forward to today and Stonewall Kitchen is now home to an ever-growing family of like-minded lifestyle brands! Expertly made with premium ingredients, our products are the result of decades spent dreaming up, testing and producing only the very best in specialty foods and fine home living.
- FEW INGREDIENTS: Caramelized Onion spread made just with 4 ingredients: Onions, cane sugar, extra virgin olive oil and salt
- CLEAN LABELS: No Pectin Added, All Natural, Corn Syrup Free, No Additives
- PAIRINGS: Perfect for hamburgers, steak, BBQ, Foie toast, brie tartlets, cheeseboards, grilled cheese sandwich or on anything you want!
- HOMESTYLE: Made in small batches, with clean labels, few ingredients and it's not diluted!
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, and other desired toppings
Step 1: Preheat your skillet or pan over medium-high heat
Preheat your skillet or pan over medium-high heat. This is so the burger can cook evenly and become crispy.
Step 2: Form the ground beef into four equal patties
Make four equal burgers from the ground beef. You can use your hands or a burger press.
Step 3: Place the burgers on the grill or pan
Place the burgers on the grill or pan. You want to flatten them out so that they get nice and crispy. Smash them down with a spatula so they are nice and thin.
Step 4: Cook the burgers for about three minutes per side
Cook the smashed burgers on the grill or pan for three minutes per side. If you like your burgers rare, cook them for two minutes per side. If you like them medium, cook them for three minutes per side. And if you like them well done, cook them for four minutes per side.
Step 5: Once the burgers are cooked, top them with shredded cheese and diced bacon
After the burgers are cooked, you can put cheese on them and bacon too. Allow the cheese to melt for a minute or so.
Step 6: Assemble the burgers with onion jam, lettuce, tomato, and other desired toppings
Once the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy, it is time to assemble the burgers. Put the onion jam on the bun first, then add the burger and all your other desired toppings. We like to add lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
Ultra Juicy Smash Burgers Recipe
Smash burgers are a popular burger made by smashing the meat patty onto the grill. This creates a juicy and flavorful burger. The following is a guide on how to make “Ultra Juicy Smash Burgers Recipe” step-by-step with detailed steps.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter for cooking
- SMOOTH EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: Expertly crafted by The Olive Oil People, this extra virgin olive oil is made from first cold pressed olives, grown and nurtured by our family of farmers.
- SMOOTH, DELICATE TASTE: Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oils are ideal for any meal that starts with a sauté and ends with a drizzle. With its smooth, delicate taste, Pompeian Smooth EVOO is perfect for sautéing and stir-frying!
- 100% FARMER CRAFTED: Quality from The Olive Oil People since 1906.
- IMPORTED, FIRST COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: Certified for Authenticity by the North American Olive Oil Association (NAOOA).
- COMMITTED TO QUALITY: Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil is Naturally Gluten Free and Non-Allergenic, Kosher, and Non-GMO Verified by the Non-GMO Project.
- EXTRA VIRGIN DELICATO OLIVE OIL: This pleasant, mellow olive oil complements the flavor of your favorite dishes, with a mild taste that invites other ingredients to shine through
- NATURALLY HEALTHY: Contain important nutrients, with healthy unsaturated fats and antioxidants, and naturally FREE FROM cholesterol, trans fat, gluten, GMOs, sugar and sodium. Kosher
- ENDLESS USES: Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great for salad dressings, sauces and gravies, for drizzling over pasta, fruits or sandwiches, or marinating, roasting or sautéing meats, fish and vegetables
- FRESHNESS PRESERVED: The Unique Tin Packaging Helps Keep Out Light and Air, Preserving the Flavor of your Oil.
- POP-UP POUR SPOUT: The Unique Tin Features a Pop-Up Pour Spout for Precising Pouring and Easy Drizzling
- A REAL FRUIT JUICE: Our 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil belongs to the highest quality category in the industry. By prioritizing fresh ingredients throughout the journey from tree to table, we preserve the oil’s robust and beautiful taste
- FIRST COLD PRESSED: La Espanola Extra Virgin Olive Oil is first cold-pressed which means fresher and more flavorful olive oil
- BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL: La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil adds a full and fruity flavor and aroma to your meal
- HIGH SMOKE POINT: Our EVOO has a high smoking point (up to 395, 6 F) and can be reused up to 25 times
- PEPPERY ZEST AND PLEASANT BITTERNESS: It's intense and well-balanced flavor, makes our EVOO perfect for dips and dressings. We also recommend you to use our olive oil for a delicious final touch for your dishes
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices of American cheese
- Lettuce, tomato, and onion, for toppings (optional)
- Ketchup, mustard, and pickles for toppings (optional)
Step 1. Preheat a grill or stovetop skillet over medium-high heat
First of all, preheat the grill or pan on the stove so it will be hot when you are ready to cook the burgers.
Step 2. In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper
Mix together the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a bowl. This will help the burgers taste good.
Step 3. Shape the mixture into 4 patties slightly larger than the buns
Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties. They should be about the size of the buns.
Step 4. Brush the burgers with olive oil or butter
Brush the burgers with olive oil or butter. This will help them cook better and taste better.
Step 5. Grill or cook the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until they are cooked to your liking
Cook the burgers on the grill or pan for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cook them until they are done to your liking.
Step 6. Place a slice of cheese on each burger while it is still hot
Put a slice of cheese on each burger while it is still hot. This will help the cheese melt and taste good.
Step 7. Add your favorite toppings
Add your favorite toppings to the burgers, and enjoy! Some good topping ideas are lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, mustard, and pickles.
Are There Any Tips For Creating The Perfect Smash Burger Every Time?
Make Sure Meat Cold Before Starting
When you are making a smash burger, it is important to make sure your meat is cold before you start. You can either put the meat in the freezer for a few minutes or just use very cold water to rinse it off. This will help keep the burger together and prevent it from falling apart.
If you are using fresh ground beef, make sure to press it into a patty that is about 1/4 inch thick. If the burger is too thick, it will be difficult to smash and take longer to cook. If the burger is too thin, it will fall apart easily. To prevent the burger from sticking to your hands, wet your hands with cold water before forming the patty.
Don’t OverHandle Meat
When you are smashing the burger, it is important not to overhandle the meat. Use a light touch when handling the meat, and be careful not to squeeze it too hard. This will help keep it together and prevent it from falling apart.
Do Not Use a Fork
There are a few reasons why you wouldn’t want to use a fork for a smash burger recipe. For one, it can be difficult to get the fork underneath the burger to flip it without flipping the entire thing over. Additionally, using a fork can cause the burger to become dry and tough. Finally, smashing the burger with a fork can make it difficult to achieve that perfect, juicy burger.
In addition, one of the main reasons you don’t want to use a fork for your smash burger is because it will puncture the meat and make it harder to smash. Use your hand or a spatula to do the smashing instead. This will help ensure that your burger stays nice and juicy.
Flatten The Burger As Much As Possible
When you are flattening the burger, it is important to really smash it down. Use a flat spatula or your hands to press the burger down as much as possible. This will help it cook evenly and prevent it from falling apart.
Don’t Flip The Burger Too Much
When you are cooking the burger, it is important not to flip it too much. Flipping it too much will make the burger fall apart and harder to cook evenly. You want to cook it on each side for about two minutes.
Use A Sharp Knife To Cut The Burger
When you are ready to eat the burger, it is important to use a sharp knife to cut it. This will help prevent the burger from falling apart and make it easier to eat. Use a serrated knife for the best results.
Use A Heavy Pan
When you are cooking your burger, it is important to use a heavy pan. This will help prevent the burger from sticking to the pan and make it easier to flip. A cast iron skillet is ideal, but any heavy pan will work.
Make Sure The Pan is Hot Enough
It is important to make sure the pan is hot enough before you start cooking the burger. This will help it cook evenly and prevent it from sticking. Make sure the pan is hot before adding the oil and then cook the burger for two minutes on each side.
Don’t Press Down Meat On Burger
Don’t press down on the meat while you are cooking the burger. This will prevent it from staying together and make it harder to cook evenly. Use a light touch when flipping the burger, and don’t press down on it.
Add Your Toppings After Cooking
After cooking the burger, it is important to add your toppings. This will add flavor and make the burger more enjoyable to eat. Some of our favorite toppings include cheese, bacon, avocado, and onions. Just be sure to add them after the burger is cooked so they don’t get burned.
Be Generous With The Toppings
The toppings are what make a burger special. Be generous with your toppings and add as much or as little as you like. Adding a few extra toppings to your burger will really take it to the next level. So don’t be afraid to pile on the toppings and make it your own. Some of our favorite toppings include:
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced onions
- BBQ sauce
Let Burger Rest Before Eating
Once the burger is cooked, let it rest for a few minutes before eating. Let the burger rest for about five minutes before cutting into it. This will help it stay together and prevent it from falling apart.
These are just a few tips to help you create the perfect smash burger every time. Just remember to keep the meat cold, don’t overhandle it, flatten it as much as possible, and don’t flip it too much. Use a sharp knife to cut the burger, and let it rest for a few minutes before eating.
How To Store And Reheat A Smash Burger
Way To Store
A smash burger is a great way to enjoy a burger without having to go to a restaurant. They are easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for a few days. Here is how to store a smash burger. Start by storing the smashed burger patties in the fridge on a plate or in a container. If you are going to add condiments or toppings, do so now. Store the buns in the fridge as well.
- Smash burgers can be stored in the fridge for a few days
- Store the smashed burger patties on a plate or in a container
- If you are going to add condiments or toppings, do so now
Way To Reheat
If you want to reheat a smash burger, you can do a few things to ensure it comes out tasting just as good as when it was first made. The most important thing is to ensure the burger is still hot when reheating it. If it’s cold, the cheese will start to harden, and the burger will become dry.
One way to reheat a smash burger is in the microwave. Place the burger on a plate and cover it with wax paper or a paper towel. Cook for about 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until the burger is hot. You can also reheat a smash burger in a skillet. Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and cook the burger for about 2 minutes per side or until it is heated through.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to reheat a smash burger, the best method is to use the stovetop. Place the burger in a skillet over medium heat and cook for about 2 minutes per side until it is heated through. This method will keep the burger nice and moist.
When reheating a smash burger, it is important not to overcook it. You don’t want the cheese to melt and the burger to become dry. It will become tough and chewy if you reheat the burger for too long. If you follow these tips, you will be able to reheat a smash burger to taste just as good as when it was first made.
FAQs More About This Type Of Burger
Q: Who came up with the smash burger recipe Blackstone?
A: The smash burger recipe Blackstone was originally created by Chef Richard Blais. He is a renowned chef and restaurateur who is known for his inventive and delicious dishes.
Q: What is the difference between a smash burger and a regular burger?
A: A smash burger is a type of burger that is made by smashing the patty into the skillet. This creates a crispy crust on the outside of the burger and keeps the juices inside. A regular burger is just grilled or pan-fried like you would any other meat patty.
Q: Why is the smash burger recipe Blackstone so popular?
A: Blackstone’s smash burger recipe is popular because it results in a delicious and juicy burger. The patty is smashed onto the grill, which creates a crispy crust and locks in the juices. This is a much better way to cook a burger than just grilling it or pan-frying it like you would any other meat patty.
Q: Is a smash burger Blackstone healthy?
A: The smash burger recipe Blackstone is a relatively healthy way to enjoy a burger. The patty is smashed onto the grill, which creates a crispy crust and locks in the juices. This is a much better way to cook a burger than just grilling it or pan-frying it like you would any other meat patty.
Q: What are the best toppings for a smash burger recipe Blackstone?
A: Some of the best toppings for a smash burger recipe Blackstone include cheese, bacon, avocado, and tomato. These toppings add flavor and texture to the burger and help make it a delicious and satisfying meal.
Blackstone’s smash burger recipe is perfect for those who love a good, hearty burger. The combination of flavors and textures makes this dish something special. Plus, it is easy to make – just follow our simple steps! We know you will love this smash burger recipe Blackstone as much as we do. So, what are you waiting for? Try it today!
The guideline from this post may help you know how to make one. Hope you like it.
Thanks for reading our post. And see you soon other times.